Liam “Lethal” Nolan is a British Muay Thai fighter and reigning WBC Muay Thai World Middleweight Champion who competes for the ONE Championship organization.
Q&A with Liam Nolan
I started Muay Thai when I was around 12 years old after a friend invited me to our local gym in Burnt Oak and I’m still there now!
Winning the Middleweight WBC World Championship against arguably one of the greats of our generation who was also unbeaten in Muay Thai for 7 years.
3. Who was your biggest sporting inspiration growing up?
I used to like Connor Mcgregor in his early days for his confidence and his strong minded approach.
4. What is the best thing about competing in Muay Thai?
Being able to travel, the competition itself and being highlighted to others around the world is fun.
5. What motivates you to train and compete at the highest level?
Wanting to be the best and leave a mark motivates me everyday.
6. What advice would you give to someone looking to take up Muay Thai seriously?
Train hard every day don’t let things distract you and take you off path, you definitely have to be a bit selfish and prioritise yourself and your training to get to a high level in this sport.
7. If you could be a professional athlete in any other sport, which sport would it be and why?
It would definitely be another combat sport like boxing or MMA because that’s the sports that interest me the most.
8. Describe your perfect weekend.
Seeing family or friends and being able to relax and eat all the foods I like.
9. What are your main reasons for recommending Beet It Sport?
I love the product it definitely improves your over all fitness if you regularly take it before training I would highly recommend it to all athletes or people just wanting to get in good shape.
10.Anything additional you would like to say about Beet It Sport?
I have used Beet It Sport for many fight camps now and after researching the benefits for athletes it’s definitely something I will keep in my training long term!